Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up Star Wars actions

Yes, that's actions, not auctions. We all (yes, even you) quote the films with great frequency, and maybe make sound effect sounds. Are there any gestures or actions you do that are SW-related? I have picked up Han's sly grin, but the more arcane one is this: I have a lauper (garden tool, not '80s singer) that I use that has a loose bolt. As I use it, I must tighten it, and for some strange reason, I always get the image of Vader turning that knob in his TIE Fighter in ANH.

Others?
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Thumbs up

When i aproach my nephew i make the Darth Vader respration sound. hehehe I can say others, like when somebody starts getting angry, u have to quote Yoda...."Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate...hate leads to suffering".

There are zillions...
    As always...........L

Whenever I get on a particularly appropriate rollercoaster, such as Goliath at Magic Mountain, I like to imagine, if for just a brief moment, that I am a Biker Scout pulling G's through a forest. Ahhh.

It's hard for me to resist making a light sabre sound any time I remove a knife from the butcher block in the kitchen........wummmmmm!

(And I can see my wife rolling her eyes at this very instant!)

When I walk up to automatically-opening doors, I always wave my hand as if I were using the Force. I've been doing that since ANH actually, and I know I'm not the only one.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Look Sir, droids.

JT, I like your automatic door opening move. I'm sure I'll smile the next time I go through one

Whenever I find a screw, washer, bolt or nut on the ground, I have to pick it up and say "Look Sir, droids"
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Has anyone--over 21 only, please --ever waved their hand and said, "You don't need to see my identification," whenever carded?
    Last edited by El Chuxter; 09-06-2001 at 09:14 AM.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I use Yoda's way of talking with my daughter to get her to laugh and yes,I have used Vader and other lines too.My wife really likes my Jabba We won't go into that!
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

If I make Vaders voice in front of my 2 year ol neice she get pretty scared so I try not to do that in front of her.
    A lot of times whenever I pick up a pencil or scissors or something that resembles a lightsaber I always make humming and clashing sounds.