Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trouble finding Saga Action Fleet.

I am having a little trouble finding the new AF. My local Wal Mart, KB Toys, K Mart, and Toys R Us have not had a good selection of the new ones. So far I only have the first wave and the Solar Sailer. I am just waiting around for them to get some more but it seems cloudy. The next time I go on vacation I will look for more. Anyone else having this problem?
    Khoo-Ha...Please Pass The Jelly.

Registered
    From the UK, but currently living in Marseille,FR.
    You and everyone else my friend, I can't speak for the US, but the uk has only just seemed to get the Snowspeeder wave. To be honest, I'd just buy off the net personally.
    http://homepage.mac.com/stupidfish

Red face i know i sound like a broken record when i keep saying this........

the best place to find action fleet and micro machines on line is at D & S Toys

their prices are always reasonable, and shipping is pretty much the actual cost.

give dave roberts a gander, he's always been the best on-line purveyor of current and classic galoob/hasbro items
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

Registered
    From the UK, but currently living in Marseille,FR.
    I second that with a big thumbs up, the best advice anyone on this forum has given me was to check them out.
    http://homepage.mac.com/stupidfish

Grif, heed the words above.

I've managed to find most of the ep2 stuff locally, with a couple exceptions, but in order to do so I've had to make endless rounds at all the local stores - almost daily - once the reports show up on this forum that a new wave is starting to hit the shelves.

If you factor in the gas $ and the cost of lost time spent making dozens of unsuccessful trips just to finally get lucky on one stop, the value of dealing with Dave @ D&S becomes impossible to beat.

Finally, I'm sure you've seen plenty of SWAF boxes on WallyWorld & TRU shelves that look like they were stocked by the gorilla in the American Tourister commercials. In my experience, D&S has always shipped case-fresh, immaculate boxes, if you're one to care about display box condition.
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

BTW - Grif - I saw a couple snow AT-ATs and Saga snowspeeders at a local store today. If you want them and can let me know before 2PM Eastern time Sunday afternoon, I can snag them for you if they're still there. PM or e-mail me if you're interested. They should be $9.99 each, plus 6% tax.
    Last edited by SWAFMAN; 05-18-2003 at 09:10 PM.
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

I am also beginning to wonder about where i can find the newest wave

I feel like af has gotten the leaste respect of all of the star wars itmes. I went to my local toysrus and found a bunch of solar sailers--GREAT not really i already have one and not to mention the lack of new figures- any one for ten royal guards?

WEll im thinking i should buy from the web

Peace

Those Saga VaderTIES, Snowy-AT-ATs and Snowspeeders are still on the shelf at my local WM, in case anyone needs one.......
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

also seeing...

Solar Sailers, Saga MilFals & X-Wings on the shelves. If anyone needs, I'll be able to hit the stores again on Friday or the weekend, if they're still there. They're about $9.99 + 6% tax.

A couple years ago, I'd be buying them all just to give them a good home! Dang, I sure miss the Pre-9/11 economy!!!!
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Still not seeing any of the promised AF on the retail shelves.

Has anyone seen any, or received a firm commitment of a ship date from D&S?
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}