Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which Coleman Trebor is more accurate?

Which Coleman Trebor is more accurate: the geonosis episode two version or the new target two pack legacy version? Thanks. It seems like the differences are that the Target one is smaller in stature, the boots are colored differently, and the arms on the target one are more articulated. Also the original Trebor has bigger hands, the cloak is darker in color, and the head is bigger. Which one do I keep as my best one? Which one do you like best?
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I feel like the first one was more accurate but that the second one is a better overall figure.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

one response.......toe tap.......i am feeling neglected.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

guess no one is really excited about either version of this figure.

I only bought the 2003 version, but it was quickly grabbed up by my nephews shortly thereafter.

By the time the Target exclusive version came out, my interest in the character was long dead. So I never bothered to even look for him.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

The 2009 one is better. There you go.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I only got the original and didn't realize they were different, but MSP's link seems to show a prime example of how some figures aren't necessarily better with more articulation. It would appear someone didn't get the memo to include detail as well.

I won't deny the second figure is better-articulated, but it looks like crap.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I prefer the original one as the detail is way better.
    Self Confessed Clone Hater

hmmm...i am still torn here. I can only pick ONE to be in my jedi council scene.