I think I will be moving display cases out of my storage to help me consolidate space.
That being said, I can use the cases to make the following 7 displays:
1) The Pod Race Arena as the race starts, with all the characters in the grandstands.
2) Mos Eisley Spaceport with the Cantina (previously built, this time improved)
3) The Battle of Hoth (previously built, this time recreated exactly as before)
4) The Battle of Kashyyyk (with Droid Gunship by the time I make this)
5) The Battle of Endor (previously built, this time recreated the same as before)
6) The Death Star (previously built, recreated the same as before)
7) Coruscant Speeder Chase (with Padme's apartment, Club Outlander, Dexter's Diner)*
* The point-perspective construction approach to this one will be most difficult and challenging. Additionally, I'm going to pay for the buildings to be made of hard PVC plastic so the figures weight won't collapse them. They'll be cut-away at angles so you can clearly see inside of Club Outlander, etc.
It should be fun.
I can't do scenes with the Republic Gunships because the wingspans are too wide for these 18" deep cases. I will have to have new cases custom-made in the future, but have no need to spend on that just now.
I also don't know if I'm going to bring my custom Blockade Runner home. Possibly.