Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    That's an awesome price for such a large figure. I paid $60 for one off eBay about a year after they came out and I thought that was a great deal. Of course much more than that and I'll be passing on the Luke version.

The large 12" accessory figures (speeder bike, wampa, dewback) have been some of the best stuff in the 12" line. I hope the Speeder Bike with Leia makes it's way to the stores sometime this year.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Vote for a 12"-section!
    Originally posted by JediTricks
    Vote on the poll so SirSteve can be absolutely sure and we can get this finally done: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...threadid=10144

For those interested I have heard that these exclusives will be available at Wal Mart sometime in November.

[i]And what is PAF thinking in selling the 12" Luke w/ Speeder at $30 above retail ($80!!), when these were warming Target's clearance shelves at $20 for several months?! [/B]
    Whoa - Woulda gotten one at that price. I never saw them for less than $35, then they were gone...

Meh, never really got into these.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Tons of gift sets at Wal-Mart...2 sets of the whole scene with the dancers, band, and cartoons from the Special Edition.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Awsome! TOTALY Awsome! I hope this happens, I've been waiting for this band for years!
    this guy is such a douche!

hhehehehehehe
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Tons of gift sets at Wal-Mart...2 sets of the whole scene with the dancers, band, and cartoons from the Special Edition.
    Yea, still want these, hoping the clearance soon.

So now we are digging back over 6 years for dead threads?

So, how is everybody's 12" Jabba's Band?
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cruel View Post
    So, how is everybody's 12" Jabba's Band?
    Looks great in my full scale Jabba's palace.