Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    this guy is such a douche!

hhehehehehehe
    You suckkkk
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    You suckkkk
    You know it Thinkin' 'bout ya darlin'
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    You know it Thinkin' 'bout ya darlin'
    Right back at ya!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Look at the Date (2002)

These were going to be made by Hasbro a few years ago. They were going to be Wal-Mart Exclusives. However Wal-Mart dropped them and they never made it to market. it was right after all the episode 1 glut when they had figures just sitting there not selling because of over production. a prototype of Max was created and shown on a website in his unpainted form. he actually looked good. the other rtwo and the organ were not made to my knowledge at least I never saw any pics of them. I would love it if Sideshow were to make them though.

I have to admit, that now as time has passed, I'd no longer hold serious interest in collecting these. If more 12" from the Jabba part of ROTJ were to be made, I'd really want a 12" Klaatu, Barada, Nikto, and Weequay. Those would look awesome in SideShow's scale.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I have to admit, that now as time has passed, I'd no longer hold serious interest in collecting these. If more 12" from the Jabba part of ROTJ were to be made, I'd really want a 12" Klaatu, Barada, Nikto, and Weequay. Those would look awesome in SideShow's scale.
    Hell, yes.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.