Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Crew Member Figure?

JediDefender had this picture of a repainted Imperial Officer that looks an awful lot like a Star Tours crew member. Either this is a weird custom or part of an upcoming set, while I think the latter is more likely given Hasbro's recent answers.

considering it's posed in front of an old unleashed package, i'd go with custom. can't see hasbro using that for a backdrop. the figure looks too "finished" for a prototype.

Wow, that is super hideous!

The backdrop is used by a well-known Asian seller on Ebay, I believe, who seems to have a pipeline direct to the Hasbro Star Wars action figure factory in China.

If that's the non-droid star Tours figure and not Teek or Kaink, I'm going to fly to Rhode Island and engage in some serious crotch-kicking.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Fossil View Post
    Wow, that is super hideous!

The backdrop is used by a well-known Asian seller on Ebay, I believe, who seems to have a pipeline direct to the Hasbro Star Wars action figure factory in China.
    That's what I was thinking as well. Also, the torso looks to be molded in orange plastic, not painted, and I doubt a customizer would go that far.

Isn't that the same background used by the guy that was selling TFU figures from the boxed set? If so it could be from a future boxed set as well.

Teek: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=370334261874
    Kaink: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=390155961298

As for this crewman:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=260551066518
    It is in Star Tours crew colors, but the outfit is all wrong. That said, I'm confident that's what it is, just based on the orange pockets.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

KAINK TOO? **** YEAH!!!

Okay, someone please check and see if I'm really alive. I'm afraid I may be in Heaven and not realize it yet.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    KAINK TOO? **** YEAH!!!

Okay, someone please check and see if I'm really alive. I'm afraid I may be in Heaven and not realize it yet.
    Since I am not a figment of your imagination, you must be alive. And this must all be true. 2010 is the year of the Chuxter, I guess.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hmm...I smell another SW Weekend multi-pack. Hopefully, it's available via the Disney #. Long live Teek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."