Galatic Heroes ARF Trooper and AT-RT

Will the ARF trooper that came with Yoda fit on the AT-RT from the Battle on Kashyyyk playset?

I had seen the new Clone Wars set of the main line and was hinking aobut getting 2 for m ARF troopers.

THey fit, but not really well. The ARF trooper has one leg bent slightly more that the other so he doesn't sit straight. I'd take a picture, but my son is asleep and his figures and all that are in a tote in his room. Let me know if you'd like a picture and I'd be happy to snap one tomorrow.

Yes I would, that is the reason I wondered if he would or not since he didn't have the normal squat pose.

So here are some pics...
    The first pic shows that when the figure has his right leg in correctly, the left leg sticks out some.

The second picture is taken from the other side, but the figure's position did not change.

Pictures 3 and 4 show the figure with his left leg squeezed in a bit so that it fits inside the seating area.

He does fit pretty well and you don't have to squish his leg very much to get it to fit. It definitely does not feel like it would damage the figure at all. My son tried to get a battle droid to ride this thing and one of the legs snapped off. Same thing happened when he tried to made a battle droid ride the Dewback.

I hope that helps
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC09994.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	22559   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC09995.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	22560   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC09996.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	22561   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC09997.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	22562