2 new SWTFs this year - Freeco Bike, Republic Attack Shuttle

http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/sli...star-wars.html

The Freeco Bike / Captain Rex looks kinda ok, I like the bulky presentation, but it seems like it's going to be pretty small.

The Republic Attack Shuttle / Yoda is hilarious. Making the robot mode so squat and Yoda-like means it can't be used for any other characters, which sucks because I wanted an Action Fleet-sized Attack Shuttle. And the CW Yoda head on it is outrageous with its over-the-top cartoon styling. His lightsaber is way too long, too.

Seems like Clone Wars has taken over SWTFs. As I just got the Y-wing and Twilight last night, I can't say I mind, those 2 have their charms. But it's still hard to believe this line has legs at market after 4 years.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    But it's still hard to believe this line has legs at market after 4 years.
    Agreed... I gave up on the line a while back, but some of the new tools look interesting. I do wish that they were a bit smaller and thus AF size. Looks like the newer moulds have shrunk a bit, so that's good.

BTW, I came across a TF proto/test shot the other day on eBay... mildly interesting item.

I think that the turbolaser should be bigger so that the Falcon actually collapses under its weight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9745A.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	22645  
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

A test shot of the Falcon, interesting. The sad part about the Falcon TF is that without that dopey gun on top, it's not that bad in alt mode. Bot modes still are meh, but that gun ruined this thing's sales potential.

It's weird, I keep looking at this line at the stores, I know what's in it, I know what I have, there's no reason to look, yet I keep glancing at it for no reason. I am slightly tempted by the imperial V-wing out now, and the AT-TE, but won't pay full price for them.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.