Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fantasy Baseball '10

Cappy you or KH gonna set it up this year? I haven't seen KH here in a while....so I thought I'd ask you if you were gonna launch it.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

He mentioned that he had already gotten the email about it. He's just about to get back to Colorado so if you message him on FB he should be able to get back to you soon
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I see he's setting it up right now. Got an invite.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I set the league up this morning (while subbing, no less).

League ID: 243991
    Password: GRANDY

I sent out a ton of invites in an effort to fill a 12 team league, so it is truly first come, first served. Join quick.

Also, the draft is currently set for March 21 at 10:30 pm EST. Sorry if that's a little late for some of you, but I wanted to makle sure those in MT and PT could participate as well.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Apparently a ton of invites translates into 3 people including Cappy!!!

Please sir, can we have some more?
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I'm gonna give it another week or so and then post it on Facebook.

I can't believe there isn't more interest here....we usually had the league full of members no?
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

It's me. My wife has decided that I can play fantasy sports now. So I'm repulsing everyone.

Sigh...

Here's the scoop: Thus far, only five people have signed up. The draft is just over a week away. If there is not an upswing in team ownership (AT LEAST eight) I'm just going to shut the league down. As it is, we need an even number of teams to have a live draft. That would mean I would register a team under Slick's account. We could draft, but I'm not running two teams so we would still end up with, in effect, a five team league.

I miss the good ol' days when people had to be turned away.

Last call.

Draft is Sunday. Need AT LEAST three more to sign up. Otherwise, I'm givn' her the ol' 86.