Need help with this...

Ok, So I want this as a display on my figure shelf. I drilled a hole into this Clone and inserted the lightsaber (I know, please dont kill me for drilling a hole in a figure). I tried a few Yoda's and cant get the right pose with the ones I have, does anyone know of a great posable Yoda.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yoda 017.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	56.6 KB 
ID:	22573   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yoda 018.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	57.4 KB 
ID:	22574  

Sorry, I want to pose him standing on the clone's chest taking the lightsaber out.

I think the only ones with enough joints besides the one you chose (Kybuck, repainted to movie style in this Target pack) are the ROTS figure with the cannon (which is in current rotation as the Saga Legends figure): http://www.rebelscum.com/ROTS0503yoda.asp
    or the VOTC figure:
    http://www.rebelscum.com/OTC-Vyoda.asp

Anyway, the setup you did looks cool.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I have the cannon one, and he didnt work. But I like the first and last one..his cloak looks perfect, I will have to find them and try it. Thank You.

Good luck.

Looking at Sideshow's Premium Format version, it doesn't look too challenging a pose:
    http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=7216
    The hardest part seems to be the feet, and the cannon figure is the only one that has articulated feet, plus his arm pose, leg pose, and articulation look just right for this, although he's lacking a useful cloak.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

http://www.ffurg.com/FForums/index.p...&hl=yoda+clone

Total recipe given on how to.

Anyone who wants to kill or rip you for customizing is an ***.
    Last edited by pbarnard; 02-17-2010 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Found link I was looking for.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Sometimes, it's not one part of a give character that is good, it takes several parts from several different versions to make the "right" character for the job. That's what customizing is really handy for (that and making the ~100 or so extra EU characters I want to have around to display.)
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

[FONT=Courier New]This looks good, Warped! I did the same thing, but I posed my 501st guy falling backwards and put super glue in the joints. Without Yoda standing on his chest holding the saber, he just falls backward, but when you add a rectangular stand and Yoda, it's all counter balanced and stands up PERFECTLY. I will have to dig them out and post some pictures.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]The Yoda I used was the one that came in the TAC packaging with the Kybuck. I forget what drill bit I used, but I did it so I could remove the saber and use the Yoda for other displays.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]I used a non-SA 501st trooper, since they sort of became obsolete when the SA version came out and I didn't like the way they did the arms and floppy hip joints.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]