Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Clone Wars Fruit Snacks

Today I found Kroger brand Star Wars fruit snacks. They're in a yellow box like the other Kroger fruit snacks, and oddly don't have the Clone Wars logo but have a picture of Anakin, Obi-Wan, Rex, and Yoda. The snacks themselves are in the shape of R2-D2, C-3PO, Grievous, and a Jedi Starfighter, from what I've seen so far. They're not spectacular-tasting but I always love finding Star Wars food.

If you want some delicious fruit snacks try the Phineas and Ferb ones!
    /end thread hijacking.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I ought to be able to bribe my 4 year-old to do just about anything for Star Wars fruit snacks...

Better have collected a Star Wars toothbrush and toothpaste to fight off the intergalactic cavities that could come from Star Wars Fruit snaks.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I will not open my Star Wars Tooth brush....there is no way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Today I found Kroger brand Star Wars fruit snacks. They're in a yellow box like the other Kroger fruit snacks, and oddly don't have the Clone Wars logo but have a picture of Anakin, Obi-Wan, Rex, and Yoda. The snacks themselves are in the shape of R2-D2, C-3PO, Grievous, and a Jedi Starfighter, from what I've seen so far. They're not spectacular-tasting but I always love finding Star Wars food.

I'd love to see a Clone Wars cereal to go with the show. The prize inside could be weapons and accessories for figures. Yeah, I'd like that a lot and would eat lots of cereal.

Quote Originally Posted by Maerj2000 View Post
    I'd love to see a Clone Wars cereal to go with the show. The prize inside could be weapons and accessories for figures. Yeah, I'd like that a lot and would eat lots of cereal.

Thats all I would buy for my kids. Good thing my dental insurance is under my wife.

I have a collection of SW food packaging, with just about everything released in the states since TPM (more or less; I missed some of the 72 M&M's given weird size choices that no stores in my area carried, and that sort of thing). I, too, would love a Clone Wars cereal. I freakin' loved the AOTC cereal, and the ROTS stuff was pretty good, too, so I would love a continuation of that tradition. I also had a few SW toothbrushes and still have three or four of those TPM toothpastes (Galactic Bubble Mint, or something). Fun stuff.

JJL, I'm-a let you finish, but I just have to say that C-3PO's was one of the best cereals of all time. Of. All. Time!
    Tommy, close your eyes.