Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sure, I'll buy it. I think it would be best in some sort of super deluxe pack with a new probot, a taun-taun, a couple rebels and maybe a wampa all for the bargain price of $72 (which target will quickly clearance to $40 in about 3 days despite it being a toys r us exclusive.)

This actually would be a cool Battlepack with Luke, an ESB 2-1B based on the ROTS 2-1B (with a new arm), and a dead Tauntaun.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

and Hasbro could cross market it. paint it with stripes or spots and make it a mini Tiger Force tank for Joes.

while i'd buy it if reasonably priced, i don't need it.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Wow, we really are scraping the bottom of the barrel here. I don't recall ever seeing this thing. I need to see some photos, but I'm pretty sure that my vote will be no.
    The pics are now up in my original post.

Sorry about that. I went to bed at 9:30pm last night, exhausted. I woke up at 1am and stared at the ceiling until 3am I think. Then I watched WWII movies until my coffee shop was open for breakfast. I paid some bills and felt dizzy from being tired, so I posted today's poll and finally went to bed at like around noon and slept until around 4pm After my surgery, and with no day-job as of yet, I saw no need to force myself to stay awake, overtired. One stays healthier with adequate rest. I just don't get mine during normal hours since that writers' conference. Adjusting slowly...

Meanwhile, thank you JediTricks for saving this thread with your links to the pictures. I meant to post them this morning, but with lack of rest comes shoddy work and I certainly proved that. Hopefully tonight I'll lie down by midnight and sleep some normal hours for once. However, I'm not the least bit tired at the moment. It's 6:42 pm PST.

Darth Metalmute, ESB is indeed scraping the bottom of the barrel. We've discussed most of their vehicles, or new re-makes are out on the market, but we're going to have to cover everything and then eventually drop ESB from polling.

1. probe droid with pod
    2. star destroyer
    3. snowspeeder
    4. bigger AT-AT (seems pointless to poll for it now)
    5. new AT-ST Hoth re-deco
    6. Dagobah X-wing (re-release?)
    7. bigger TIE Bomber (future discussion poll)
    8. bigger Slave-One (future discussion poll)
    9. Twin Pod Cloud Car (pointless at this point)
    10. Nebulon-B Medical Frigate (future poll)
    11. Rebel Transport

There really wasn't much ESB specific. I might poll for the Executer last - oh yeah - everyone here is just waiting to add a 15 foot long toy to their spacious living accomodations (you don't need a bed, do you?)

So I'll take polling suggestions.

Oh - we can rework the BMF to have only ESB voice recordings - adding Leia and Lando might be fun. It could also include Mynocks.

But in any case, the other movies are richer with more vehicle possibilities. For whatever strange reason, ESB concentrated on story telling and acting. Crazy thing to put those elements into a movie, but they didn't have CGI in those days.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    I don't see the pic either. Must be the dillusions of grandeur again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    The pics are now up in my original post.

Sorry about that. I went to bed at 9:30pm last night, exhausted. I woke up at 1am and stared at the ceiling until 3am I think. Then I watched WWII movies until my coffee shop was open for breakfast. I paid some bills and felt dizzy from being tired, so I posted today's poll and finally went to bed at like around noon and slept until around 4pm After my surgery, and with no day-job as of yet, I saw no need to force myself to stay awake, overtired. One stays healthier with adequate rest. I just don't get mine during normal hours since that writers' conference. Adjusting slowly...
    So I was close.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

As a deluxe vehicle, I'd buy it. It'd be a nice addition to the Hoth hangar.

Hmm. I don't think so. I just don't think I'd want this.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Sure thing guys.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

i'd buy it if in a battlepack but not on it's own....doesn't have enough play value or for that matter even screen time to warrant dropping the $$ on.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks