Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

R2-Q5 - The Return

So many of us have seen this figure + the rest of the Tessk wave showing up lately. They did in Orlando, but 2 days later they're all gone. I mean every one of them. Someone around here is stocking up on the black R2's.

We did have FX2002 this past weekend and I noticed one of the venders had quite a few at a hideous $15.00 each. He was going half price on Sunday, though.

As for ebay, no auctions in this area for R2-Q5. I wonder where they all went?
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

If the R2-Q5 has the spelling error (Imperal) it is worth $25.
    The corrected version is the one that is only $8-$10.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Originally posted by JangoFett96
    If the R2-Q5 has the spelling error (Imperal) it is worth $25.
    The corrected version is the one that is only $8-$10.
    I don't believe there ever was a corrected version of the R2-Q5 force file. I keep pretty well informed and last I heard there never was a running change instituted on them. Hmmmm.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I found an R2-Q5 along with Tessek, Jar Jar and Lando at my local K-Mart last night. They were 3 each on the pegs, they must have just put them out I grabbed R2 and Lando right away, it's the first I've seen of them in my area.
    Casual George

Originally posted by JarJarBinks

I don't believe there ever was a corrected version of the R2-Q5 force file. I keep pretty well informed and last I heard there never was a running change instituted on them. Hmmmm.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    The only reason I say that JarJar is because Toyfare lists the error and the corrected version, so one must have been made somewhere.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Originally posted by JangoFett96
    The only reason I say that JarJar is because Toyfare lists the error and the corrected version, so one must have been made somewhere.
    ToyFare is known to be wrong, I remeber when they used to list a Prince Xizor w/ Red Energy Blades and Attack R2-D2 and Attack C-3PO.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

They may be wrong, but nevertheless the error R2-Q5 is still going for $25.00

I've only seen this wave once, at TRU when it was first released. It sat around, so I had multiple opportunities to get a Lando, Jar Jar or Q5. But I only got Tessek, and I don't regret it.

I think the misspelled Imperal forced me not to get it, that was a bad error that shouldn't have made it through.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

The only real R2-Q5 variation is .0300 cardback and .0400 card back, the .0300 is the rarest since it wasn't produced a whole lot.

The force files they stopped correcting after they had all those variants on'em in the first few POTJ waves and so R2-Q5's was never and of course won't ever be corrected.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Sidiously Darth,

Same thing happened here in Ocala.Two days after a wave comes it suddenly disapears.I didnt know there was a big
    scapler market here.

As for the varation,I havent looked,but I highly doubt the rare
    verison is still on shelves.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!