Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

AT-ST Avaliable for Order at ToysRUs.com!

ToysRUs.com has the AT-ST up for order right now for 29.99, no need to try to hunt the stores for this vehicle. With shipping it comes to 35.43, but with the following savings code: CHNKBKAMZNFT you can get 5.00 off, making it only 30.43 and you don't have to pay tax in most states. I already ordered one for my birthday, and am letting all you guys know so you can get one now. Just head to toysRUs.com and look for, Star Wars Endor Vehicles Set.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 02-27-2002 at 01:44 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

That's cool, because both my TRU's are scalper havens. Wonder how long I have until they're sold out?

thanks for the coupon...hopefully it'll arrive in a decent condition box

I was going to pick one of these up, but when I came back to Toysrus.com, of course, it was out of stock.
    Hopefully, they'll get some more back on there soon because I'm no where near a Toys R Us.

Originally posted by Lman316
    I was going to pick one of these up, but when I came back to Toysrus.com, of course, it was out of stock.
    Hopefully, they'll get some more back on there soon because I'm no where near a Toys R Us.
    Doh, that really sucks. Hopefully they didn't take orders on accident, and will now have to cancel them. I hope it's just a case of being out of stock on them. Hopefully those of us lucky enough to get an order thru will still get ours.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

They're out b/c all the pre-orders for the online places had to fill their needs.

Actually, I couldn't even find it on the TRU site. All I came up with was the lego version.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Originally posted by Sidiously Darth
    They're out b/c all the pre-orders for the online places had to fill their needs. Actually, I couldn't even find it on the TRU site. All I came up with was the lego version.
    Don't look for AT-ST, that will pop up the lego one. It's stupidly listed as Star Wars 3.75" Endor Vehicles Set. Toss that into the search bar, and it should come up.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Thanks JJB!

Now that I've looked at these pictures more closely, I'm not so sure I need these. I already have too many speeder bikes. This one looks exactly the same. The "Chicken" Walker has a little paint variation, but looks exactly the same. Does this one also have the walking action? If so, all I want is the ewok!
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Originally posted by Sidiously Darth
    Thanks JJB! Now that I've looked at these pictures more closely, I'm not so sure I need these. I already have too many speeder bikes. This one looks exactly the same. The "Chicken" Walker has a little paint variation, but looks exactly the same. Does this one also have the walking action? If so, all I want is the ewok!
    Your Welcome, thats why I am here. And yep, it has the walking/stomping action, check out the boxed back images from Sir Steve's picture archive: http://www.myfigures.com/pa/index.html?item_id=29023 . I heard that the Speeder bike doesn't break apart on this one, so thats atleast a different change. The paint job on the AT-ST is much improved over the previous version though, especially on the legs. Looks like it's more meant for Endor then the 1995 edition.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Talking Jar Jar's done it again

I read the post earlier and was actually able to order one of these at around noon out here in L.A. The nifty coupon helped out too. Thanks for saving me the trouble of fighting off the locals at the stores Jar Jar. When I tried to tell a friend recently, they were all gone. Thanks again JJ.