Captain America trailer!!

Holy crap! I didn't expect this to be out already!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2juYsVLra8

Isn't it jumping the gun a bit to be giving away the plot to the sequel? But, dang, Christopher Lee!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Awesome !

Looks pretty good, no mention yet if that really was his shield in the ice in Incredible Hulk, though. I'm sure it'll tie in though, based on what Marvel did with Robert Downey Jr. after the credits in the '08 Hulk movie.

There should be some awesome toys for this movie, especially Cap w/ Cycle (hey Chux, notice how he leaves the deployment vehicle in a manner that makes sense, unlike the new AT-AT from Hasbro?).

I can't post my video response because it has all kinds of cussin', but it can easily be found on youtube. It features Cap and a certain song from Team America.

Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post
    Looks pretty good, no mention yet if that really was his shield in the ice in Incredible Hulk, though. I'm sure it'll tie in though, based on what Marvel did with Robert Downey Jr. after the credits in the '08 Hulk movie.
    It was Cap's body in the ice in The Incredible Hulk and his shield in Stark's lab in Iron man.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.