ANH
    Garindan
    Biggs Darklighter
    Wedge Antilles
    Jek Porkins
    General Dodonna
    Gonk Droid

ESB
    A version of Vader with Luke's face under the helmet, and an interchangeable damaged helmet
    Admiral Piett
    Lando Calrissian
    Ghost Ben
    General Rieekan
    Echo Base Luke with tauntaun guts

ROTJ
    Again, the Emperor, preferably with his throne
    Lando in his Alliance General uniform
    Nien Nunb as the Falcon's co-pilot
    Imperial Guard
    That smug Imperial jerk who presented Luke to Vader at the landing platform and was all pleased with himself that he'd "captured" a Jedi who wanted to be caught in the first place
    Admiral Ackbar
    Mon Mothma
    General Madine
    Mon Calamari crewman
    Final Duel Vader with messed up right arm

I'd also like to see an Asajj Ventress and Durge.
    i like the following choices as well. would also love to see:

AOTC:

Dexter
    Padme Geonosian Arena
    SA Anakin with Robotic Arm

ROTS:

Palpatine : Rise of the Empire (outfit in the Senate where he states the birth of the Empire)
    Padme : Rise of the Empire (outfit This is How Liberty Dies)
    501st Clone with Saber stab and SA Yoda (nice 2pack to recreate scene)
    Birthing Droid and Pregnant Padme (i know this will never happen but one can dream)

ANH

Commander Praji
    Princess Leia Rebel Ceremony
    Commander Williard
    Grand Moff Tarkin

ESB:

Imperial Officer played by Jeremy Bulloch
    Rebel Solider (second variation from cancelled version)
    Generic Rebel Pilots
    Rebel Deck Officer
    Toryn Farr

ROTJ:

Funeral Pyre Darth vader (perhaps the only version of Vader I would Buy)
    Spirit of Yoda (kinda like TAC Spirit Anakin)
    Spirit of Ben (Kinda like TAC Spirit Anakin)
    New Versions of Max Rebo Band
    SA Oola
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I'd like to see a resculpt of Action Master Optimus Prime on a vintage Star Wars card. That'd be funny.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I'd like to see a resculpt of Action Master Optimus Prime on a vintage Star Wars card. That'd be funny.
    only if he was in scale to the figures....
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

If they've already confirmed AOTC figures, we really need the Peasant Disguise Anakin to be redone. The guy really only has one change of clothes in two movies, not counting little differences like his hairdo, scars, and battle armor. And he's the main character of the series when taken as a whole, and Hasbro usually isn't shy about resculpting him. It's been eight years since this outfit was released in a godawful gimmicked form.

Okay, in fairness, we could use new versions of kiddie Anakin (I'd say two different versions, and give one multiple accessories like the podracer helmet and the N1 helmet), but Hasbro has already said they think the existing kiddie Anakins are perfect as they are. (Wouldn't hurt to at least re-release one, though.) If they want EU, Jedi Quest Anakin, a slightly younger Padawan with a more traditional outfit like Obi-Wan's, would be pretty cool.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Cool

I'm focusing almost exclusively on ROTJ. I'll just say about the other two OT movies that I would like any unmade cantina characters and droids. I would like to see an SA 2-1B from empire too. Here is what I would like as far as ROTJ goes, and yes many of these would be remakes that I would like as SA,

Wooof (which has been promised for this fall sometime)
    Oola (which is said to possibly be in the works)
    EV-9D9
    8D8 (they already have the arms and legs from the B.A.D BG-J38, they just need to make a different torso and head.)
    Tessek
    Gamorean Guard
    Weequay (both of them from the skiff with Luke and Han)
    Cane Adiss
    Loje Nella (perhaps as a pack in with another figure)
    Jess
    Barada
    Laudica
    Yuzzum (orginal)
    Fozec
    Geezum

Some of these characters are a stretch I know but, heck, whoever thought we would get Yarna, Wioslea, or Leesub Sirlin?

I also wouldn't mind seeing a new Saelt-Marae, Ree-Yees, and Ishi Tib. All SA of course!

Listened to the CV Forcecast tonight and they confirmed several new figures for the 2011 line! The confirmed figures are at about the 28 minute mark and are as follows:
    Dr. Evazan
    Aayla Secura
    Barriss Offee
    Ponda Baba
    Bom Vimdin
    Nom Anor
    Fordo (previously confirmed by JabbaJohnL I believe)
    Bespin Han
    Aura Sing
    Bastila Shan
    Weequay Skiff Master
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Oh wow! Another Aayla Secura.

Guess I shouldn't complain; the good outweighs the bad by a long shot. Barriss, Evazan, and Bom Vimdin are especially long-awaited. And at this point, it's been so long since a Ponda Baba, even I think he needs to be updated.

Aurra Sing could go forever without an update. If I need a figure to stand there and watch a race, I don't need articulation to do it.

Then again, nice to see Nom Anor escaped from limbo. Hopefully Anakin Solo did, too.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Listened to the CV Forcecast tonight and they confirmed several new figures for the 2011 line! The confirmed figures are at about the 28 minute mark and are as follows:
    Dr. Evazan
    Aayla Secura
    Barriss Offee
    Ponda Baba
    Bom Vimdin
    Nom Anor
    Fordo (previously confirmed by JabbaJohnL I believe)
    Bespin Han
    Aura Sing
    Bastila Shan
    Weequay Skiff Master
    very impressive list. can't wait to see pics of the figures.... here's looking forward to Toy Fair 2011

Well, they also announced that they intend to send pics of wave 5 when they return the next Q&A. I have a feeling that some of those figures will be in that set. Also that otheR Site got pictures of a development document for Aayla Secura and Dr Evazan which details the figure's articulation. The interesting news about Aayla is she appears to come with a hard plastic Jedi robe.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

super-articulated Hoth Luke?????? may never get this one.......