I think I need some sort of medal for the first use of "TVC".

Anyway, how about it? Even though I'll be opening the figures and I wasn't around for the original vintage run, even I think the packaging is gorgeous. I love the idea of getting figures on the vintage cards that weren't around in the '70s and '80s.

*Uncle Owen - this is the one that gave me the idea for this thread. There's a great-looking new Owen coming in the Visionaries comic pack, but the coloring isn't 100% accurate to ANH. Wouldn't it be awesome if they repainted him and put him on the vintage card?
*Dr. Evazan - pretty sure this one is coming, but it will still be awesome.
*Grand Moff Tarkin - we need a new one, and there wasn't one in the vintage line, so this would be really cool.
*Slave Leia - could just be a repack, but would still be cool.
*Darth Maul - this one could just be a repack of the Evolutions figure, but a TVC Maul would be killer.
*Jar Jar Binks - this guy needs a SA update, and I'm sure he'd sell better on a vintage card.
*General Grievous - now that they wouldn't need to spend the money for a droid part, hopefully they would release the 2008 figure with a cape.

I'm also looking forward to the other prequel characters here, but don't need to list them all. So, what would you like to see?