Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    If you drop the BMF on your feet you can qualify for disability. Thanks Hasbro!!

i dont see why hasbro dont just make battle packs like they do for targets that have plastic enviroment pieces...like sarlac and lars homestead and use those as playsets...package a few figures in there like lukes, vaders etc and wham u have playsets. U could do throne room, bespin dining room, cantinia, shield bunker...course the last one sucked major booty...who knws but my clamoring for playsets has been silenced as i dont have room for them and i really cant afford them with bills and all, but hey for those of you who want them i wish u all good luck....

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!

It seems Hasbro are thinking about doing the MTT from The Phantom Menace. It was in one of their answers in the latest Q&A from some site, sorry too lazy to check which.

But they say it would not be in the Huge Vehicle range. They'd be looking to keep the essence of what it does in the film but not make it a $100 plus vehicle.

Anyway, my biggest BIG want is the Sailbarge. Its the most glaring vehicle omission from the entire line so far IMO - a lot of action takes place on it in Return of the Jedi with a multitude of characters. Obviously anything they made would be scaled down but hopefully not to a ridiculous degree.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Slicker's Mom. She'd be HUGE!
    She'd be a buck twenty five sucka!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

If it doesn't have to be in the $100 range then I'd say an upgraded Slave one.

If you're only talking $100 plus then Jabbas sail barge.

There are so many great playset opportunities that I really wish Hasbro would try them out on a small scale. I'd love to have an Endor Bunker, several Death Star scenes, and some dagobah set pieces and a Star Destroyer Bridge.

i'd like to see a Death Star Playset that works for both ANH and ROTJ (even though Hasbro refuses to do playsets) or a large cantina....

as for a vehicle would love to see a Rebel Blockade Runner (which could double as a playset) or the Twlight (which again could double as a playset)
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Why don't we have a company like Fansproject for Star wars? I was just thinking the other day about a modular set up with walkways, gantrys and uprights for elevating them. Throw in some railings and ladders and you have build it yourself dioramas. Then you can do different styles for Ewok village, or Jabba's palace. I have already started doing drawings for cantina scenes. (for those that don't know, Fansproject makes add-on gear for the Transformers line, making Hasbro's designs better, and more faithful to their source material.)

Quote Originally Posted by clone157 View Post
    Why don't we have a company like Fansproject for Star wars?
    Licensing. You could never do it and have it be for sale/profit. Hasbro would be expected to shut it down first to protect their license and to uphold their agreement with Lucas Licensing/Film.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by ChukhaTrok76 View Post
    I suppose another podracer might be cool.
    I think a $150 dollar podracer set with figures is a good idea. 5 podracers with 5 figures, in one box.

For myself, I would really lie to see a Death Star playset that rivals the lego version. If done correctly, the price would not be an issue.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-