Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    In keeping with the ESB 30th Anniversary, I'd love to see a FULL 3 3/4 scale playset of the Carbon Freezing Chamber (complete with carbonite freezing block, that you could freeze / thaw your own Han Solo figures)

OR

A "Modular" Hoth Rebel Base playset (complete with blast doors and command center), that you could build and design the layout how you see fit (similar to the POTF2 DeathStar playsets of 1997).

As for vehicles...I still like to see a new Landspeeder released. It's been 8 years since we last saw that vehicle in the wild with the Saga packaging. I passed on it then not knowing that I want it now!
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

Quote Originally Posted by Darkross View Post
    In keeping with the ESB 30th Anniversary, I'd love to see a FULL 3 3/4 scale playset of the Carbon Freezing Chamber (complete with carbonite freezing block, that you could freeze / thaw your own Han Solo figures)

OR

A "Modular" Hoth Rebel Base playset (complete with blast doors and command center), that you could build and design the layout how you see fit (similar to the POTF2 DeathStar playsets of 1997).

As for vehicles...I still like to see a new Landspeeder released. It's been 8 years since we last saw that vehicle in the wild with the Saga packaging. I passed on it then not knowing that I want it now!
    nice ideas.. would love to see an updated Carbonite Chamber and maybe 3 modular sets that can be attached to the Chamber to form the Bespin Control Room, Bespin Gantry, and perhaps a Bespin Hallway/dining area.

Hoth would be awesome as well but it would need to have a Wampa Cave as well
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    nice ideas.. would love to see an updated Carbonite Chamber and maybe 3 modular sets that can be attached to the Chamber to form the Bespin Control Room, Bespin Gantry, and perhaps a Bespin Hallway/dining area.

Hoth would be awesome as well but it would need to have a Wampa Cave as well
    I'd be down with any of these. As much as I want more "ships", I have to admit some of the old playsets were really great and a big set with lots of features and great ways to display figures would be a welcome addition to my shelves.

[FONT=Courier New]One thing that I would realy love to see is a big Republic outpost/base with a briefing room, command center, landing pads for LAAT/i's and V-19's, skybridge type walkways, etc.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I know we won't get one, but it'd be neat to have.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]One thing that I would realy love to see is a big Republic outpost/base with a briefing room, command center, landing pads for LAAT/i's and V-19's, skybridge type walkways, etc.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I know we won't get one, but it'd be neat to have.[/FONT]
    i kinda wanna design something similiar to this for Display purposes... i have 2 Gunships and 1 V-19 so i was also thinking about putting perhaps a few Jedi Starfighters in the mix as well.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks