Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

what big playset/vehicle would you like to see next year?

We are getting a new AT AT

next year

I hope they make another big playset vehicle

jabba sail barge, little larger scale jawa sandcrawler or the Battle Droid carrier from TPM
    All the characters from the Star Wars films needs to be made into figures especially Luke Snowspeeder pilot (new head without cap), Wedge Snowspeeder pilot and the rest of the X-Wings, Snowspeeders, Y-Wings and B-Wings pilots! Biggs Darklighter as X-Wing, all the Jedis and all the Skiff and Sail Barge Guards all needed improvement and movie accurate!

Playset: Death Star or Jabba's Palace or a full blown Cantina!!!!

Big vehicle: super star destroyer (as big as they can do it) or jabba's sail barge or medical frigate
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Redo: A new upsized Slave I and a new upsized Outrider.

New: LAAT/c and Jabba's Sailbarge.
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Slicker's Mom. She'd be HUGE!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Slicker's Mom. She'd be HUGE!
    Yeah, but would she cost over $100?

I think the best choice would be the Sail Barge, but as Hasbro has said, that's probably not a great choice. I'd like to see the Twilight, but I dunno how well that would do, either. I don't think they absolutely have to make a new giant vehicle each year, even though I love the ones they've done so far.

Ok, what about a souped up tricked out speeder? Like one of the sports types Annakin jacks in Episode II? Or an updated Swoop bike? I suppose another podracer might be cool. I'm all about the speed. . Or does a bordok count? They're kinda vehicular.
    "Dengar Ewoks!"

Darn... I forgot about the Twilight. I want one of those, too as well as a Nu Class/Republic Attack Shuttle.
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

The only large scale vehicles I'm really interested in are:
    New Slave I
    New Sandcrawler
    Sailbarge
    MTT
    and maybe the Republic Attack Shuttle

As far as play sets go, well according to a Q&A response posted today, don't expect to see them for a loooooong time. If ever.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.