Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I agree with most here...I would buy one that has sound and lights, but, no, I would not buy a larger tie interceptor.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

No. I got the new one and I'm fine with it. Only way to make it a must buy is electronics at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    I think I would have to buy the one currently out there before a new one. I need a squint, just to round out the TIE Family I have.
    Ditto, but I wouldn't mind a more reasonably priced re-release of it. Say, $40 instead of the jacked up TRU price?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    the only way i would drop cash on a new TIE fighter is if they added the sound effects of the laser cannon and fly-by.. otherwise it would be a pass for me.
    ...and light up laser cannons. I really miss the POTF-2 and TPM features. I wouldn't buy a bigger one. The one out now shouldn't cost me more than $30 but is being sold at $50. I can't justify that when I can get all-new molds for half the price. It doesn't need to be bigger. It's a starfighter class ship. It should be reasonably small.
    [FONT='Times New Roman'][/FONT]

The TIE Interceptor loses 6-10.

Of the 6 people who informally suggested they "might" want it, the ship would now require Ben Burt's sound effects to get them to open their wallets.

Otherwise, there is not demand for a new, bigger Interceptor.

Incidentally, this will not be the last ROTJ poll. The Special Edition has revealed to me two more ships (that could easily be prequel polls) which I will start polling for tomorrow in the ROTJ category. This way we'll still be playing with a full deck for just a little while longer.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.