Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

EU wave to become TRU exclusive, released in May

Uh, I hate to be the bearer of bad news guys, but we just got word in the Q&A that the EU wave's orders were so poor that it's become exclusive to TRU, and won't be out until May.

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index....articleid=2665

Shocking! Tycho may have a heart attack after seeing this.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

At least now TRU can count on some strong SW figure sales.

Wow, Tycho and I are going to fight in TRU aisles, that's if we lived 1500+ miles closer together.

At least they're being consistent with all the lines, nothing new till late summer/early fall.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Oh, man, this SUCKS. While I appreciate their making it available when overall orders were so low, this makes the inclusion of BG-J38 in an EU wave while multiple EU droids showed up in movie waves seem even more a poor choice in hindsight.

Hopefully they'll be standard figure prices, as the TRU Rise of Cobra exclusive figures (Firefly, Barbecue, Bench Press, Snow Serpent, and the current Arctic-themed wave) have been. If they're handled similar to the Joes, then they should see some pretty decent distribution.

I'm going on record right now that, though I couldn't care less about the Shaak Ti, I actually want all of these and definitely want the BG. Who wants Shaak Ti and doesn't care about the BG part?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I want Shaak Ti and don't care about the BG part.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I don't get it. Why do some people already seem to have the figures from that wave if it isn't hitting stores? Did some ship out?

Probably got them from China somehow. I bet some of the eBay sellers don't actually have them in hand yet, either.

JT, I'm a bit surprised you don't want BG, but you can have my Shaak Ti (or, if you want to look at it the other way around, I'll take your BG part). TFU is a fun little game, but, as far as I'm concerned, she died when Vader killed her in the Temple. And I don't care for the bimbonization of yet another female Jedi. (You still need that part I have from Breha, too, right?)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

D'oh!

I was one of those people who didn't care about this wave.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Give me my Dark Trooper (phase 1) or give me death!

And I kinda want Jacen and Jaina as well.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"