I am continuing my thread series, but to stay up-to-date with current events, am switching the forum that will host it.

It seems fitting, as this might be the last ROTJ vehicle poll.

This thread will discuss primarily the vehicle in the title of the thread (in this case an Updated TIE Interceptor from ROTJ).

I will cover several unmade vehicles for the action figures per week, choosing them from a rotating schedule through the movies and the Expanded Universe.

I'll order it TPM, AOTC, ROTS, ANH, ESB, ROTJ, EU, and then keep going back through the order in that manner.

So here I'm only asking you if you'd buy an Updated TIE Interceptor Vehicle from ROTJ.

The latest re-release of this vehicle started is still in stores, however it hasn't been made with larger wings. I'm not even sure that a correctly scaled TIE Interceptor has larger wings. Please feel free to discuss that too.

Brian @ Hasbro has updated so many fighter cockpits and made improvements to the ships that I'm not even sure what cockpit mold to use for this one.

Another update to the wings (besides launching off to simulate battle damage) would be to have HIDDEN launching missiles that shoot out of them (either on the wing tips, or in the central connection area).

You could place slide-out guns that hide themselves well on the underside of the cockpit, too - similar to the Darth Vader TIE Fighter mold that's out there, to keep this being even more fun for the kids.

I have longed for a TIE Fighter with Ben Burt's Oscar-Award-Winning Sound Effects (the rattlesnake blaster cannons and the lion-roar fly-bye noise of the ion engines). Green light-ups on the laser cannons would be great, too!

So do you want the TIE Interceptor updated?

What other features would you want on it?

Why would you NOT want it?

What price range is fair, and what is predictable for this to be retailed for?

How do you think it would sell if produced?

IN ADDITION TO DISCUSSING THIS VEHICLE, I'd like your recommendations for any other ROTJ vehicle poll we might do. Otherwise, I think this is the last one from ROTJ.

Our ROTJ results are as follows:

No - Imperial Shuttle
Yes - Tatooine Skiff
Yes - Jabba's Sailbarge
No - Mon Calamari Star Cruiser
Yes - new speederbikes
?? - TIE Interceptor

There are no other vehicles strictly indiginous to ROTJ except for:

A-wing
B-wing

Neither of which really need any update and have had recent releases, too.

But the poll series will go on with TPM, AOTC, ROTS, ANH, ESB, and the EU regardless of whether we stop with the category of ROTJ.

Let me know if that's OK with you, and please discuss the TIE Interceptor.

I would entertain the idea of the Death Star II, but it is really a playset