Where might Admiral Ackbar show up next?

I just heard this over the radio. Ole Miss is holding a voting process to determine their new mascot. Winning as of recently, is Admiral Ackbar.

His cereal is soon to follow.

What a big mistakey.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I saw this on PTI/Around the Horn the other night.....this would be awesome if Ole Miss adopts him as their mascot.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

A rebel is a Rebel is a rebel.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I've seen commercials for Kellogg's Admiral Ackbar Crunch cereal.

"Your tastebuds can't repel flavor of this magnitude!"

:robotchicken:
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

As cool as this idea is, and as much as I hate to be the voice of sanity among the discussions of its obvious awesomeness, is it even possible for a college team to have a mascot who's trademarked by another entity (in this case, Uncle George)?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I saw a clip of one of the hollywood shows asking him yesterday. I Didn't have the sound on, so I don't know what he said.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    I saw a clip of one of the hollywood shows asking him yesterday. I Didn't have the sound on, so I don't know what he said.
    No closed captioning?

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    As cool as this idea is, and as much as I hate to be the voice of sanity among the discussions of its obvious awesomeness, is it even possible for a college team to have a mascot who's trademarked by another entity (in this case, Uncle George)?
    I read/heard somewhere that Uncle Walt, before he "died" (read: became an anamotronic character at Disneyland) gave U. of Oregon the right to use Donald Duck for their mascot. And before they received legal words to cease and desist, Cal State San Berdoo used Wiley Coyote (that's their spelling of his name).

If Ole Miss lets George use their campus for filming free of charge, maybe that'll sweeten the deal.

The University of Mississippi Mon Calamari: better than a gray-haired general who switched sides during a war. :crix:
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    No closed captioning?
    It was a clip on on of the articles I found on the subject at work. My internet radio was on so I couldn't hear it. It was at the end of the day, so I didn't go back to listen to it. The next day when I went to find it, I couldn't. My internet history was deleted.