Last Green Jedi Starfighter

Hey guys, I need to know if the Green Jedi Starfighter with Hyperdrive ring and black canopy had deco changes. I came across a guy selling two versions on eBay and I want to know if you think the deco changes are one-off's or a running change.

Packaging: Blue Star Wars Logo
    Packaging: White Logo on Black

I'm hoping to find out before I spend money on what I think is a legitimate variant and then find out it isn't.

Thanks a lot!
    www.miniempire.ca - The best thing since sliced bread.

There's only 3 true variants of the green JSF, Cloneemp... the Kit Fisto deco, the black canopied green one, and the blue canopied green one.
    I see what you mean though... it looks like the 2nd one has battle damage. Weird... this is the first I've seen like that.
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

I'll post pictures when I get it here if there's any noticeable difference. That's right, I'm a sucker for any variant (paint or otherwise). I consider the Hound's Tooth and Desert Skiff to have paint variants, so this may be the same.

Well, I got them yesterday, and the only real difference is two uneven strokes of black paint on the top and bottom. I'll get pictures up later.

When comparing the two in side-by-side pictures I found that the engines on the bottom are slightly different on the two fighters. The last one (the one with the black streaks) has a white coating over the engines.

Anyways, I finally have my pictures up, so if you want to you can check them out here.