I'm sick to death of the line using over and over the VOTC Han Solo. That 6-year-old figure may be beloved by some of you, but you have to admit that it doesn't scale well to your other figures, and it has its share of issues.
We need a Han that:
- has an excellent likeness
- scales better to the rest of the line, with legs and arms that can be used on other Han figures without looking INCREDIBLY STUPID
- has a separate vest
- employs modern-quality articulation without looking worse for it
- doesn't have a giraffe neck
- uses a gun belt that isn't so bulbous
That's it, really. It's not so darned complicated. Yet for the past 6 years, Han Solo figures have all consistently underwhelmed thanks in part to this one figure. Every Han figure since has come up short due to this single mold, so no matter how much you like it, that's a HUGE problem that needs to be fixed finally.