Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Nope. Never played Dark Forces, so I don't care. Even though it is one of the less crappy EU ship designs, there is no reason for me to buy one.

I would probably get this one. That was a great game, and this is one of the few EU vehicles that is instantly recognizable to me. The other ships that Tycho listed in the opening are either from stories I haven't read, or from stories I am mostly familiar with in text only. So, even the ones I am familiar with, I'm not entirely sure what they look like.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I agree that it needs 2 seats in a reasonable manner, but I'd also like to see a simple weapons storage area for all the weapons in Dark Forces.
    That'd be great to see, we got the Jedi Knight rail detonator with the '98 Katarn, but it seems like it's really lacking in detail. I remember the JK weapons better than the original DF ones, do you have any pics of them?

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Basker, you just got a little Tycho on us.
    Got a little Tycho in you?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CaptainMorgan-Tycho.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	22642  
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

That pic is awefulsome!

And, no, I wouldn't buy the Rusty Crow, or Dirty Crow, or whatever it's called. That ship sailed a decade ago.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I have no idea what this ship looks like but JT just sold me on it with his gushing. May I suggest pics or at least links to wookieepedia for these things. I think it would take the leg work out of voting for a sip people are unfamiliar with and opening new windows with things like wiki is slow on this relic I am working with.
    [FONT='Times New Roman'][/FONT]

Tycho attached pics to the starting post, did they not show up? It's kind of difficult to find pictures that clearly show it off, but here is an awesome model built from scratch that really shows off the sharp angled beauty. http://www.modelermagic.com/?p=11518
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Wow! I've never noticed pics inany of his threads before. You must be magic. I think it's hideous.
    [FONT='Times New Roman'][/FONT]

LMAO at Basker's photoshop pic with the Mouse Droid.

Now I need to make that costume for Celebration 5!

I'll put a little tap in the Mouse Droid and make it remote controlled or have it follow me via a GPS locatior.

Hondo Onakah look out! I'll have one up on anyone dressed as him.

I'm kind of interested in Kyle Katarn and Jan Orrs because I enjoyed the graphic novels for Dark Forces. I got dizzy and frustrated playing the game way back in the day and preffered any version of Rogue Squadron (no coincidence there).

They need to make an X-wing fighter battle simulator for the Wii. Actually, I don't even know if any of the current platforms (360 or PS3) have Rogue Squadron games. Probably the systems with large older game files like X-box or PS3 (the PS2 game library) do have some sort of Rogue Squadron version that I could play if I owned those systems. But I don't have much time for video games.

I like the Lego SW games, but the pilot stuff isn't that great save for the ROTS Jedi Starfighter scene from the Battle of Coruscant during the Clone Wars. But I digress...
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Actually, I don't even know if any of the current platforms (360 or PS3) have Rogue Squadron games. Probably the systems with large older game files like X-box or PS3 (the PS2 game library) do have some sort of Rogue Squadron version that I could play if I owned those systems. But I don't have much time for video games.
    Not that I know of. Pretty sure all of the Rogue Squadron games were Nintendo only and so they would not appear on any system but the Wii. Though I haven't checked lately for a downloadable version of one of those on the Wiichanel but it seems like most of them would be pretty huge files and I don't think the Wii has as much memory as a 360 (which is the only other system I've got so it's all I can compare it to).
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.