Threaded View

Would You Buy Kyle Katarn's Moldy Crow Vehicle From Dark Forces?

I am continuing my thread series.

This will discuss ONLY the vehicle in the title of the thread (in this case Kyle Katarn's Moldy Crow Vehicle From Dark Forces?).

I will cover several unmade vehicles for the action figures per week, choosing them from a rotating schedule through the movies and the Expanded Universe.

I'll order it TPM, AOTC, ROTS, ANH, ESB, ROTJ, EU, and then keep going back through the order in that manner.

So here I'm only asking you if you'd buy Kyle Katarn's Moldy Crow Vehicle From Dark Forces?

This ship (pictures below) could be made (inaccurately) for the $24 starfighter assortment which has successfully sold EU vehicles.

I don't see this ship needing to do too much but fire maybe 4 plastic missiles for a play feature, and hold Kyle Katarn and a future Jan Orrs figure.

Note: to date, these EU ships have been polled for with the following results:

NO - Cade Skywalker's Mynock
    NO - Yuuzhan Vong Corral Skipper Fighter
    NO - Mara Skywalker's Jade Shadow
    NO - Lando Calrissian's Lady Luck
    YES - Imperial Skipray Blastboat
    ??? - Kyle Katarn's Moldy Crow

So do you want The Moldy Crow made?

What other features would you want on it?

Why would you NOT want it?

What price range is fair, and what is predictable for this to be retailed for?

How do you think it would sell if produced?

Post your thoughts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	450px-Moldy_Crow_Nowhere_ruins.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	50.2 KB 
ID:	22639   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Moldy_crow.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	37.9 KB 
ID:	22640  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.