This is the ship that transports Anakin (in disguise) and Padme (in disguise) from Coruscant to Naboo following the attempt on Padme's life.

I am continuing my 3 3/4" vehicle thread series.

This will discuss ONLY the vehicle in the title of the thread (in this case the Outlander Refugee Freighter From AOTC.

I will cover several unmade vehicles for the action figures per week, choosing them from a rotating schedule through the movies and the Expanded Universe.

I'll order it TPM, AOTC, ROTS, ANH, ESB, ROTJ, EU, and then keep going back through the order in that manner.

So here I'm only asking you if you'd buy the Outlander Refugee Freighter From AOTC.

This ship could later be repainted in the Grand Army of the Republic paint scheme (white with red markings) to match it's use in Gennedy's Clone Wars Micro-Series.

The Clone Army, and possibly the Imperial Navy, used these ships converted to military use to land AT-ATs later.

Obviously the toy would not ever be that large.

I propose that the bottom just be hollow and in-accessable.

The top could hold figures and have a separate cockpit section that seats 2.

The vehicle could come with exclusive figures of Padme in Refugee Disguise and maybe the 6-armed waiter droid that yells at R2-D2, and /or a re-sculpt of the Anakin Peasant Disguise figure.

The engines might light up.

The ship's lower space could be made large enough to hold an AT-RT, but even an AT-ST would be pushing it.

How about an AT-RT on a raised platform with a ramp that lowers for it, and a speederbike launcher underneath that's tall enough for the rider to stay on the bike before launch?

I'm not sure what you'd put down there for the civilian release of the craft, but maybe it could be disguised for secret Separatist use and hold a STAP or other small vehicle - that the Republic wouldn't know about? (for a play feature)

Do you want this made?

What pricepoint do you see it being issued at?

How do you think it would sell if produced?