3. Cliegg Lars
    4. Resculpt of the Emperor announcing the formation of the Empire
    5. Tonnika 1
    6. Tonnika 2
    7. Bom Vimdin
    8. Ranat
    9. Sim Aloo
    10. Lumat
    11. Palace Klaatu (it comes off the list when I own it)
    12. Sgt. Doallyn
    13. Shasa Tiel, palace Ishi Tib
    14. Taym Dren-Garen, shot Luke

I just want to let everyone know that Dice_ Ibegon and I are not the same guy! It looks like we have exactly the same taste in figures .
    Most wanted "bottom-of-the-barrel scrapes": ANH: Kal'Falnl C'ndros, Revwien (concept art), Tzizvvt ESB: Wiorkettle, Treva Horme ROTJ: Cane Adiss, Loje Nella TPM: Edcel Bar Gane AOTC: Rogwa Wodrata ROTS: Mon Calamari Dancer, Veedaaz Awmetth, Eeusu Estornii EU: Guri (red outfit), Ket Maliss

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I like your idea for a carbonite block. I don't know if Hasbro could pull it off convincingly, but it'd be much more exciting to try. The block is so thin though (hence Han is sticking out the front) and the seams required would be ugly that I don't see Hasbro making it work.

Yeah, the thickness would be the real issue. If its too thick, it'll ruin the movie accuracy, which most would want over anything else. It'd be really cool if they could find a way to make it work, though.

I don't know where to start on a list of core figure that "need to be done." I do know that I have been very displeased with any stormtrooper sculpt since before the Comm-Chip one. The helmets are not up to quality, the figures look anorexic and weak, and they are a total embarrassment when compared to the Clone troopers. The EII and EII clones have been produced with great mold after great mold. The stormtroopers mold is pale in comparison. Part of the reason I feel this way is the fact that I loved the Family Guy versions (POTF2) of the figure. I know they are a ridiculous scale, but IMO they are of higher quality than the current molds. Stormtroopers of a higher quality would be on the top of my list.

And a new scout trooper as well.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Cane_Adiss View Post
    The cape still looks nothing like it did in the movie. It doesn't drape over the shoulders, it's not long enough, it's the wrong color, the seams/threads are too thick and visible. Plus it's not removeable. Definitely needs a redo.
    What I was trying to say was that they could use that same idea to help accomplish whatever it is you were wanting. The wire could help it hold the shape you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    And a new scout trooper as well.
    I'm going to change my answer from Scout Trooper to Speeder Bike. I just picked up the TRU exclusive Speeder Bike last night and feel that I don't think they are going to do a better Scout Trooper. But the Scout Trooper won't even sit on the speeder bike and can't grip the handlebars. It's a shame that in 2010, we get a popular vehicle from a 1985 mold.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Here's my ROTJ list:

1. Emperor Palpatine -I liked the recent versions new facial sculpt, but the soft goods really need some work. I almost wish they'd go back to a plastic ones.
    2. AT-ST Driver -Sounds like this is on the way and if they use the scanning trooper as a base, than it ought to be pretty good.
    3. Sim Aloo?? -The other unmade dignitary.
    4. Sgt. Doallyn
    5. Luke -Jabba's Palace -Last version was not very good. Definitely need to start from scratch.
    6. Admiral Ackbar
    7. Barada
    8. Nien Nunb
    9. Gamorrean Guard -POTF2 version was nice for a long time, but its due for a resculpt.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Why, whatever do you mean? http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:Kenny_Paploo.jpg

Ok, quite so, the Wookieepedia listing says 0.96m. I guess a metal dome is the same as furry ears. Wicket is listed as 0.8m. Logray and Chief Chirpa as 1m. I can't find any of my new Ewok figures though to measure them, I haven't looked that hard but I never put them up because they didn't look right with my old ones.
    My Paploo figure is now in front of me, I found him while digging through a bag of figures I hadn't yet put up. The figure measures exactly 2.25" tall, which would scale up to 40.5". Metric, that's 1.03m, which is 7cm taller than it should be at full scale, or 2.75" too tall. Scaled down, 7cm at 1:18th is 4mm, which IMO is within an acceptable margin of error (the stated measurement is not clear if the hood or ears are counted, I measured hood-on which is another 1mm of height to discount). So R2 is too big, but the Ewoks are around the right size now.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Greedo. Really! I'd like to see 'em make Greedo as he appears on the Kenner vintage Star Wars figure vinyl carry case.

working on my list now..hoping to have it up by tonight...
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks