Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dllr Nep and Plourr Ilo Comic Pack - Internet Exclusive

As Hasbro said in one of their recent Q&As, the Dllr Nep and Plourr Ilo comic pack was pulled from the final Walmart exclusive wave due to objectionable content (apparently a child gets murdered, or something). It's apparently been picked up as an online exclusive, which you can pre-order at Brian's Toys or Entertainment Earth. It's sort of steep at $17.99 plus shipping, considering they're just reused bodies with new heads, so I might wait off on this one a bit. Still, at least they're getting it out there, so hopefully the other canceled sets could get released this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Fossil View Post
    Y'all are welcome to 'em. I don't need no more pilots.
    I'm right with you. More silly alien pilots do nothing for me. I'm overloaded on Ten Numbs as-is, so another one of that head is meaningless to me, even with a beard. And I just got a female X-wing pilot so I really don't need a bald one.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I would buy the black X-Wing pilot from ROTJ, I guess. I plan on buying Dack but will keep him carded. With the three Rebel Pilot Evolutions sets we've had, plus TLC Nien Nunb pilot, and Snowspeeder Luke, I'm just tired of seeing 'em. EU pilots I've never heard of? No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Fossil View Post
    I would buy the black X-Wing pilot from ROTJ, I guess. I plan on buying Dack but will keep him carded. With the three Rebel Pilot Evolutions sets we've had, plus TLC Nien Nunb pilot, and Snowspeeder Luke, I'm just tired of seeing 'em. EU pilots I've never heard of? No thanks.
    You mean mister "She's gonna blow!", that pilot? I love that guy! Grizz Frix is his name. If you can look past the neck color, you could make him from a Lando head, any X-wing pilot body that has the ball joint neck, and Dutch Vander's helmet (it's the same prop in the movie), it's not like Lando head sculpts are all that accurate so it's a black guy with a mustache under a helmet. But the neck color would bug me, so I'd prefer they made him. He's not on my "needs-to-be-made" list, but would be close. And like you said, well above any EU pilot, I am piloted out.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    You mean mister "She's gonna blow!", that pilot? I love that guy! Grizz Frix is his name. If you can look past the neck color, you could make him from a Lando head, any X-wing pilot body that has the ball joint neck, and Dutch Vander's helmet (it's the same prop in the movie), it's not like Lando head sculpts are all that accurate so it's a black guy with a mustache under a helmet. But the neck color would bug me, so I'd prefer they made him. He's not on my "needs-to-be-made" list, but would be close. And like you said, well above any EU pilot, I am piloted out.
    so want a figure of Grizz as well..might have to try to make one myself. will have to see about trying to match a brown paint for the neck.

I love the whole Rogue Squadron series so I'll be ordering at least one of the sets but agree that the price is way steep...plus after you add on shipping it's going to be one expensive set of figures.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I, on the other hand, can't get enough pilots so I pre-ordered them from Big Bad Toy Store. Since I already have a bunch of stuff in my pile of loot, shipping is going to be minimal.

I have also preordered mine. I'm a much bigger fan of the novels than the comics but Rogue Squadron is pretty much the reason why I'm literate so I would probably buy just about any Rogue there is.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

just wanted to let everyone know that the last wave of Comic Packs in up on HTS. ordered the complete series and an extra Kyle Katarn/Yuzzen Vong..
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

IDK.. I agree with some of the others, there are too many pilot figs out there so I probably will not buy this comic pack but I do like that they are making more and more EU figures