Titanium Ultra Vader protos/test shots

Came across these Disco Inferno-inspired Titanium Ultra Vader protos on eBay.
    Burn baby burn!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	353059554_tp.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	22663   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	353060024_tp.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	22664  
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

thankfully the only 2 titanium figures i own are the 501st Clone and Boba Fett. passed on the others...would have like to get the Hoth Luke though if they ever released it in mass numbers....oh well
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Ugh, why did they give this such a goofy pose? I'd rather own them for the silly colors than for the Vaderiness. And more chiffon capes, that stuff needs to GO.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yeah the Titanium Figures weren't the greatest really. The only one I bought was the Cylon Centurion, the only other I was interested in was the 501t Trooper, but I didn't get why his blue armour bits had white spots all over it.

I never got any of the figs but I wanted the Cylon Centurion... for a while, anyway.

EE has the Cylon available right now for $13. Shame their shipping is unreasonable.

Agreed about Vader's pose, JT. Looks like Vader's giving someone the wanker gesture.
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.