Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    A pass for me as well. Just doesn't interest me enough to want one.

This would be a pass for me as easy as Dell. The vehicle is a prequil vehicle, which right there earns negative points (there's only been 3 I was interested in enough to buy). It's boring, and it wouldn't just peg warm: it would SHELF warm.

no, I wouldn't buy this, not even in other scales (AF, MM). Just not interesting enough. Maybe if there were a series of Coruscant Taxi Confessionals to help dramatize it, but lacking that, no.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I'll pass on this one. Unless they bring it back for titanium.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

NO. there isn't a intergalactic version of crazy taxi

I will have to say no. My han solo will not be hailing a taxi.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I would get one but only if it came with a really tiny bead back massager and some fuzzy dice.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    NO. there isn't a intergalactic version of crazy taxi
    I disagree, didn't you see the early portion of AOTC? Heck, they even made Anakin's airspeeder the same color and it had fins.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

If they can bring back the $15 line and add the Bothan-looking fellow, yes. Otherwise, I think it'd be too expensive.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Yes to this and any other "movie" vehicle.
    "I Don't Know. Anakin Doesn't Talk To Me Anymore."