I am continuing my poll series for new Hasbro 3 3/4" vehicles.

This thread will discuss primarily the vehicle in the title of the thread in this case A Coruscant Taxi Cab seen in the Special Edition of ROTJ. However, this vehicle is seen in all the prequel movies and would be best served by an AOTC Battlepack as I describe below, every contingency considered. But I used this and another vehicle from ROTJ: SE to continue polling for ROTJ vehicles just a little bit longer.

I will cover several unmade vehicles for the action figures per week, choosing them from a rotating schedule through the movies and the Expanded Universe.

I'll order it TPM, AOTC, ROTS, ANH, ESB, ROTJ, EU, and then keep going back through the order in that manner.

So here I'm only asking you if you'd buy A Coruscant Taxi Cab.

Here's what I'd propose for this. It would almost have to be in a battlepack. There is a single vehicle with figure option (the alien driver, naturally) but I don't think Hasbro would market it that way.

Still, choose what you'd like:

TPM: the alien that's (NOT A BOTHAN) which is the same species as the Senator Mot Not Rob in a single vehicle with figure pack. The Taxi vehicle itself not doing anything but probably capable of standing 2 passengers in the back (or seating if the figures were SA with softgoods) and standing or sitting one more next to the driver

AOTC: the same vehicle in a battle pack with the older Dug and the driver of Teemto Pagales' species narrowly avoiding a collision with E2 Obi-Wan Kenobi (hopefully switched to the new SA one) hanging from Zam Wessel's assasin droid. I think the action scene would be the preferred way to market this vehicle, though I don't really need any more E2 Obi-Wan Kenobis or assasin droids.

There were no close-ups of a taxi in ROTS and it was actually seen from afar in ROTJ: SE. Like I said, I was just getting another vehicle polled for and letting ROTJ stay in the game a little longer.

So do you want the Coruscant Taxi Cab?

What other features would you want on it?

Why would you NOT want it?

How do you want it to be offered (vehicle and figure or battlepack?

How do you think it would sell if produced?