Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Valentino, the 2nd picture looks almost exactly like the Star Tours shuttle!

Did your GH figures like Disneyland?

Great pics. Thanks for sharing.

Oh - and the 3rd picture looks like one of those smaller craft they were flying around on Utopau.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Valentino View Post
    I got some new items from ebay, and so decided to try a hanger diorama. That Y-Wing really is great.
    Nice one! looks like there are some sweet droid customs can we get a close up of just them?
    also here are some OT Y wing pilots for you ...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP3977.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	24.8 KB 
ID:	22838

Endor/Kashyyyk/Sherwood Forest

I was out and about today and found a Fisher Price Great Adventures Playset, the forest playset that is Galactic Heroes scale discussed above. It was three dollars. Anyone want it?

Three bucks?! The thing is huge! It should be worth a lot more.
    I'm a white kid
    A straight up 'C'
    Don't hang around
    Those straight up 'G's

Yeah, it's pretty big. It would be a real ****er to ship, unless of course you took it apart! I'm going to take some pictures with my guys when I get home...

Just out of curiousity, where on earth did you find it?
    I'm a white kid
    A straight up 'C'
    Don't hang around
    Those straight up 'G's

It would be a real ****er to ship, unless of course you took it apart!
    By the way, the "bleeped" part of the above quote is not what it looks like. Think "tinkler" instead...

I guess that explains the whole three bucks.

And when I read your comment, I was like, "Yeah, he wouldn't say the eph word, would he?" Then I thought is was the 'p' word (it blocked it), but, ya'know, whatever.
    I'm a white kid
    A straight up 'C'
    Don't hang around
    Those straight up 'G's

I was out and about today and found a Fisher Price Great Adventures Playset, the forest playset that is Galactic Heroes scale discussed above. It was three dollars. Anyone want it?
    I think I'd be interested. PM me with the details if you'd like to sell.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.