Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    One of the card dealers I've bought from is offering the base set and the promo card for $25. I placed an order for one. With shipping, it's $35.

He's got a deal for $35, you can get a sketch card (his choice).

I haven't seen the cards out yet. I asked at the comic shop the other day, and the help didn't know when they were getting them.

I bought three packs, and apparently my luck of getting chase cards in packs is lacking; just got base cards. But apparently my luck as finding the checklist card was somewhat intact, as I got card #48 of the 48-card set (it was Luke, Leia, and the droids on the medical frigate). They look cool. I saw several sets (but with nothing extra, save empty wrappers) for around $10 online.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

I picked up a few packs the other day. They're expensive... but fun. I'm not sure that I'll push for an entire set, but it's possible.
    plasticfetish.net

I need 9, 11, 20, 34, 39 & 46 to complete my set(doing it the hard way at Target. I have these extras for trade: 2, 4, 8, 14, 15, 16, 19, 23, 26, 29, 31, 33, 35, 36, 38, 42, 43 & 44.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I picked up a few Hobby packs. Cool cards but I'm in it for the autograph cards. And as it turns out, the odds of actually getting one are harder than ever! I miss the 1 per box days.

So as it turns out, I'm burned out on this series already.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

My set arrived yesterday. Amazing. A huge improvement over the 3D cards from 10 years ago. Some of the images don't pop as much as others but still very impressive.

I, too, received my set the other day. I like the choices of lesser-seen screen shots for cards, even if they're not all that "3-D" in nature. Still wihs their was a better card #1 and a checklist last card; oh well.

Odd detail: on the "Movie Fact" part of card #14, if says:
    Quote Originally Posted by ESB 3-D Card #14
    Early bounty hunters possibly on Han's trail included: Remotes, Gank killers, even Bell Cambos.
    Bell Cambos? Bel-Cam Jos? Was I not as creative as I once thought.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

I can use #9, Bel...any of the ones I listed as extras you want an extra of?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I've enjoyed reading the movie facts and the trivia. Some of it isn't new but the fact about the bounty hunters was, and that was cool.

I need #s 30 and 39.

I have these for trade #s 4 6 7 8 10 12 14 16 17 18 19 21 24 25 26 28 29 32 33 35 37 40 41 42 44 45 47
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.