Hybrid View

ESB 3D card info

Saw this on Rebelscum. Gotta wonder how much the card is going for on ebay.

http://www.rebelscum.com/toppsTESBpromo.asp

Says the set is coming out in May. Really?

Cool, I'll get the 48 card set but I won't go crazy for some rudely rare promo card.

Word is, $3.99 a pack for a three-card pack.

Ouch, well I'll just get a base set on the aftermarket I guess.
    I'm setting aside 8 pages of the Widevision Ultrapro pages for this.

Rebelscum's posted some cool sketch cards for this set. The release date is slated for sometime this month.

didn't Topps already do a 3-D set of cards years ago. I seem to recall collecting the Widevision cards and they had a 3-D set as well.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    didn't Topps already do a 3-D set of cards years ago. I seem to recall collecting the Widevision cards and they had a 3-D set as well.
    Yes, back in late 90s or early '00s. An ANH and TPM sets were released, as well as promo cards for ESB and ROTJ (which were never produced). I'm thinking technology and printing capability has improved since then, and the new ESB cards should be very nice.

NSU had a write-up on the new set, sounds like it should look REALLY nice in 3D.

spotted these the other day in Target and passed on them...only 3 cards per pack and at $3.99 not worth it to me. oh well...maybe I'll wait and see if I can get a complete set from a local store or something.... or maybe buy a sealed box of the cards and try for a set.. not interested in spending $4 a pack to get multiples of cards.....

Star Wars galaxy series 5 took alot of my pocket cash and I still don't have a complete set yet. I almost have 2 complete sets though
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I looked earlier this week at Target and found nada; might need to try again. I'll probably do what I've been doing lately: buy a couple packs, then get the complete set online.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."