Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    It's a great fighter on its own though. It's exotic enough to look like a villain ship without looking totally alien. It's dark and menacing and can become sleek or grow wide to look more imposing. The main body isn't even that big, so the wings take up the bulk and give it more of a threatening look (the wings have big thrusters at their bases so it even works better as a sci-fi ship than most). I could see it being used by the CIS if nothing else. We should talk Dave Filoni into using it on the show, tell him it's flown by Plo Koon.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

NO. ships not seen on the big screen simply don't interest me.

No. I would not buy it. Unless they make Captain Kirk and a Klingon to ride in it, because it is not a Star Wars design, but a Star Trek design they co-opted.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    No. I would not buy it. Unless they make Captain Kirk and a Klingon to ride in it, because it is not a Star Wars design, but a Star Trek design they co-opted.
    To what are you referring? I've never seen the Virago in Star Trek.

Nothing specific, I just always thought the design was very un-Star Warsy to me. It looks more like something I'd imagine some Klingon space pirate cruising around in.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

hard to say really... i like the design of the ship and would love to see it get made but for me to buy it I would want both a new Xizor and a SA Guri.

I still have the AF version of this ship so if Hasbro never made a large scale version I'd be fine...

I guess I'd vote no (unless it came with the figures)
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I have no idea what you think it's based upon, but it's much more closely based upon the Starfury from Babylon 5, even down to the front window design.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I would pass on this one too.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Thumbs down

NO way. I'm fast running out of room in a collection dominated by OT ships. This would stick out like a sore thumb in my displays.

Yes, and if it comes with a Xisor I would like to see a new sculpt for the body, flightsuit perhaps? With a helmet.