Threaded View

Would You Buy Prince Xizor's Virago from Shadows of the Empire?

I am continuing my thread series.

This will discuss ONLY the vehicle in the title of the thread (in this case Prince Xizor's Virago).

I will cover several unmade vehicles for the action figures per week, choosing them from a rotating schedule through the movies and the Expanded Universe.

I'll order it TPM, AOTC, ROTS, ANH, ESB, ROTJ, EU, and then keep going back through the order in that manner.

So here I'm only asking you if you'd buy Prince Xizor's Virago?

This ship (pictures below) could be made for the $24 starfighter assortment which has successfully sold EU vehicles.

The original intention was for Hasbro to make a Virago they'd desiged to be released with the Shadows of the Empire collection back in 1996.

I don't see this ship needing to do too much but fire maybe 4 plastic missiles for a play feature, and hold Xizor's and possibly Guri's figures with the cockpit arranged kind of like Jango's Slave-One.

The wings should close up for landings as shown in the one black and white photo, and maybe the firing guns should rotate around.

Note: to date, these EU ships have been polled for with the following results:

NO - Cade Skywalker's Mynock
    NO - Yuuzhan Vong Corral Skipper Fighter
    NO - Mara Skywalker's Jade Shadow
    NO - Lando Calrissian's Lady Luck
    YES - Imperial Skipray Blastboat
    YES - Kyle Katarn's Moldy Crow

Also, a new and improved Outrider won as a vehicle from ANH (SE).

So do you want Prince Xizor's Virago made?

What other features would you want on it?

Why would you NOT want it?

How do you think it would sell if produced?

Xizor is 150 years old or something like that. Black Sun and the Prince with his ship could feasibly fit into the Clone Wars series. He was around at this time. Do you want to see Xizor become involved with the show and have the cartoon add this ship?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	180px-Virago_sote.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	8.6 KB 
ID:	22681   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	180px-Virago_schem.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	6.0 KB 
ID:	22682   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	250px-Virago.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	22683  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.