Hybrid View

Do you think we need a new endor han solo?

i think we need a new endor han solo a less anorexic one does anyone agree ?

I think Endor Han suffers from skinny legs because he's only been released with parts from the ANH Han and so he naturally suffers the same issues. This thread could probably be merged with the preexisting thread about skinny Hans.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

For some reason, I can't recall the last Endor Han. I would say we need a new one.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Maybe we do, but it would have to be nothing short of extraordinary for me to buy it. Endor Han is not one of my favorite incarnations of the character, not like ANH or Bespin, or even Hoth Han.

Endor Han has to my mind always been a slow seller. I remember him warming the pegs in both his POTF2 and VTSC incarnations, and the latter was a decent enough figure IMO. I would rather see a new Ewok village Leia, myself, and she's pretty far down my list of "need-to-be-made" characters, so... just my 2 cents.

Oh my yes. Maybe one with either a soft goods camo trench, or a really well done vinyl one. Give him that rugged "I'ma storm dis bunker an' blow it up" look. Package him with a cool painted blaster, give his whole look more of a splattered look. That'd be cool!
    "Dengar Ewoks!"

i guess im in the minority i like the last han endor but out in the last vintage collection i thought it was a really great figure. guess i just like it because i got my soft goods trench coat to make my ultimate han solo....i just need a aging han head which i can customize if i must...and ill have my ultimate han figure to make any han from any scene...id rather have a young han solo from the corporate sector novels than another han endor...though i have to admit ill take a han from esb when he was fixing the falcon with goggles sculpted on his face, and with an accurate tool kit...mine carries around a upnaught tool kit...

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!

This is really far down on my list of wants. The Han from the recent Shield Bunker BP seems to be pretty good and it's got me thinking that I should try putting the VTSC Han's trenchcoat on him to see how it looks.

Either way, Endor Han is hardly the most exciting version of this character because I kind of agree with Harrison Ford when he said that Solo's character should have been killed off in the first half of ROTJ, since he didn't really do anything important in the second half (other than fawn over Leia and get "comically angry" a lot).

I would prefer a new Han Carbonite/Sarlacc Pit Battle and a new Bespin Han before we get resculpts of any other versions.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Yes to any Han figure that isn't anorexic.

As to the suggestion that Han ought to have died in ROTJ - no. It would have been stupid to rescue him from the carbonite only to kill him later on. Plus it would have been very unstarwarsy IMO.

This is low on my list too. The last one is helped immensely by the coat, and it has mid-torso articulation, a wider chest, a shorter neck and a better likeness. That's not to say I think it's great, just that it's not as big a problem as the other Han figures, especially ANH Han.

If they did a really good version, I'd buy it, but I don't feel it's a "need" at this point.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Either way, Endor Han is hardly the most exciting version of this character because I kind of agree with Harrison Ford when he said that Solo's character should have been killed off in the first half of ROTJ, since he didn't really do anything important in the second half.
    Oh yes he did. Jacen, Jaina, and Anakin Solo........
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.