Sideshow Sandtrooper Squad Leader

Just received mine from SSC. Does anyone know where the smaller pouch that is included goes? Not too visible in any of the pictures. Is it an alternative belt ammo pouch?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Just received mine from SSC. Does anyone know where the smaller pouch that is included goes? Not too visible in any of the pictures. Is it an alternative belt ammo pouch?
    My best understanding is that you can swap out the bigger one - this goes on same side as Pauldron

Heres my quick and dirty pic of my Sandies:

The marmit helmet is the only part that is superior to the SS version(s), IMO
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	003.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	22685  
    Real men buy Willrow

That's what I did, so I made a good call. I also have the old Marmit sandtrooper...nice call on the helmet.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Yeah, I swapped the smaller pouch in to make them different. The squad leader looks great with the sergeant.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

My Sandtrooper - I took down the shoulder pouch
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2l8ezya.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	22828  
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Thanks, it is a nice figure, now I'm waiting for the last Sandtrooper to arrive.
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Quote Originally Posted by AmanaMatt View Post
    My best understanding is that you can swap out the bigger one - this goes on same side as Pauldron

Heres my quick and dirty pic of my Sandies:

The marmit helmet is the only part that is superior to the SS version(s), IMO
    So are those Marmit helmets on those figures?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis