Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Star Wars Weekends 2010.

We(my family) are planning to attend this year. Does anyone know if the "hosts" also sign autographs, and what is the usual procedure upon entering the park? I would like to try to get Ashley Eckstein & jeremy Bulloch.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

You can check the 2009 thread, to see who went. I also plan to go, but I want to steal clothing and jewelry, rather than get autographs. What? Oh, did I say that out loud?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

BTW, for those who have gone to DW, and also the SW Weekends, any suggestions about transportation, accomodations, planning, hints, etc.? I'm trying to look into good deals (if such things exist in June in central FL) and am only finding high prices so far (it's been a limited search to start off). Little help?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I can not go. Is there anyone who can pick me up the new Mickey/R2-mk?
    Yes, as I said, I am an assassin droid. It is my primary function to burn holes through meatbags that you wish removed from the galaxy…

BCJ, please don't let me forget to go to DL for this this year. I think last year I was sick.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Bel-Cam...DisneyWorld had 3 budget-minded resorts near Animal Kingdom: All-Star Sports, Movies & I forget the 3rd. They are usually only $99 a night, which is super for on-site stays. They all have free shuttle transport to all Disney Parks, as well as their own pools & eateries connected. If you were driving, I'd say stay in neighboring Kississmee(sp check!).

I scored a great airfare-hotel-park tickets deal from Southwest ($1300 per person, for a 7-day trip), for the first week of June. I believe the stars are Billy Dee ( ) and, uh someone else, the weekend I'm there.

I heard that they moved the Unofficial SW Day at DL to a Sunday, because so many passholders were blacked out on summer Saturdays, so I think that's June 27th. So please schedule your sickness for another time, JT.

Of course it'd be on my mother's birthday weekend this time. I will put it on my schedule anyway, but I may have that as a conflict depending on if she wants to do something that day.

Billy Dee, Billy Dee, Billy Dee!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Does anyone know if the celebrity hosts(not guests) also sign autographs & do meet&greet. I want to get Ashley Eckstein's autograph.

I've been checking updates on the following site: WhyWon'tSWWComeToCA? and it mentions a "Fastpass" for autographs, with limited quantities. Doesn't mention price, if any.

p.s. I named the link out of personal frustration; it has nothing to do with no SW Weekends at DisneyLAND.