Thread: Predators

Predators

Robert Rodriguiz's Predators holds much promise, and will hopefully eradicate the bad taste AvP: Requiem left in my mouth. Official site has some neat behind the scenes; trailer is up Friday, I believe. I think the design work will be killer, and I'm glad they're going for an R rating
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

[FONT=Courier New]My biggest problem with AvP: Requiem was the lack of lighting for the creatures. It was dark and hard to make out what was going on. I hate it when directors and people who have artistic control/input for a movie equate dark/no lighting with artistic and interesting.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]The first AvP movie wasn't the best movie in the world, but at least you could see the creatures.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

I enjoy whenever one of these movies comes out and I do my best to support it.....as crappy as they may turn out.

I can't wait for Predators to come out.....it looks pretty good so far....of course Iive said that before. I think the trailer comes out today if it isn't out already at the official website.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I agree, Ando, about the lighting in AVP:Requiem...that DP should be boiled alive...it wasn't much better on DVD!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Not a trailer, but here is a 2 minute sneak peek released last week.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Robert Rodriguiz's Predators holds much promise, and will hopefully eradicate the bad taste AvP: Requiem left in my mouth.
    Requim wasn't that bad of a movie. I actually liked it, and wanted more of it. It was different, not typical to either series.

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]My biggest problem with AvP: Requiem was the lack of lighting for the creatures. It was dark and hard to make out what was going on. I hate it when directors and people who have artistic control/input for a movie equate dark/no lighting with artistic and interesting.
    I agree. That was my biggest complaint. When it's on TV, the scenes are a lot lighter.

This movie looks better than Alien 3, Alien 4, Predator 2, and Both AVP movies. THIS is what they should have done years ago. Yeah!