Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sideshow 501st Clone Trooper

I was reading my latest edition of SW Insider and on the Sideshow product page, there were pictures of the Emperor and the 501st Clone. I think this is an error because it stated that this clone was shipping 2nd quarter 2010 which can't be correct since there hasn't been a preorder yet for this piece. I think they meant to show a pic of the Coruscant clone trooper that was preordered a couple months ago. Anyway, if you want a sneak peek at this new clone, check out page 81 of SW Insider.

I was about to post about that very picture, too. 2nd quarter just couldn't be possible...I guess we'll wait & see.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Maybe they meant that the trooper goes on pre-order in the 2nd quarter....it goes up next Friday (04/02/2010).

I'll probably try to pick this up...I missed out on the Medicom RAH version.

They could conceivably ship this by 2nd quarter, there's no new tooling required, just paint apps. More likely though JB is right and we won't see it ship that soon
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well, considering that the 41st Elite Corp (Coruscant) Trooper hasn't shipped yet, that would be pretty surprising to see the 501st ship before that...my guess is the Vader's Fist Trooper will ship around SDCC time...

Is everyone as surprised as I am that Greedo with a wanted poster of Han Solo is more expensive that a Clone Trooper?
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Yeah...pretty much. I also predict Greedo will not sell out anywhere.

Havn't picked up any of the Clone Troopers yet, but this one is a contender. Cody is still #1 for me though. It's a significant trooper in the movie and the Organa/ Temple scene is one of my favorite parts.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

The Utapau color scheme seems to be the one I gravitate towards with ROTS clones. I have more of that in the Hasbro line than anything else except regular white. Seeing Tycho's Sideshow Utapau clone, it made me sad I couldn't justify the expense last year, so I am going to preorder Cody and hope he's as good.

I would think if you're into any of these colors, then any would be a good choice and you should get that one.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.