Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Interesting, I liked him in Not Another Teen Movie so I guess I'll give him a shot in this one as well.

"The Human Torch was denied a bank loan."

"I need names...and shots."

Excellent choice! He was actually the best character in the Fantastic Four movies and he definitely fits the physical requirements for the role as well.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

plus if they need a scene where he has to rescue Kim Basinger while his cell phone battery is dying...he'll be prepared for that as well.

He was in cellular? He wasn't half bad in that one. I agree I think Chris Evans is a good choice.

Tatum would've been an alright chase physcially, but his acting could use some work.

BTW Hugo Weaving will be the Red Skull in case you didn't know.

Hugo Weaving is awesome in everything except Transformers. Not even John Turturro was awesome in that turd.

I know little about this guy, having avoided the films that share a name with a once great comic book. He seems a tad young, but maybe I'm wrong. I wish him luck in wielding his mighty shield, knowing that those who chose to oppose his shield must yield.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by preacher View Post
    He was in cellular? He wasn't half bad in that one. I agree I think Chris Evans is a good choice.

Tatum would've been an alright chase physcially, but his acting could use some work.

BTW Hugo Weaving will be the Red Skull in case you didn't know.
    I just read that about Hugo Weaving and he'll be a great choice since all they have to do is paint his gigantic cranium red and he's a perfect Red Skull.

I'm really just relieved that the rumors of Will Smith playing Captain America have been proven false.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post
    plus if they need a scene where he has to rescue Kim Basinger while his cell phone battery is dying...he'll be prepared for that as well.
    Or if there is a bet that he can take the 'ugly girl' and make her into the 'hot girl' he has that covered as well.

I wonder how they're going to retcon Steve Rogers actually being Johnny Storm in the comics.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008