Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Also Jesse Owens.

So say, "F*** you, Hitler. Oh, yeah."
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Happy Birthday Bob Ross.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bob ross.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	6.5 KB 
ID:	26725  
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Happy 90th, King Tut! Prior to that, you were Tutankhamun, a deity and pharoah. Now we've all seen your hidden cache for the afterlife.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

How sad. Once he was the sole and absolute ruler of the most advanced nation on Earth. Now, he's a crappy Steve Martin song and an obese Batman villain.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

A happy would've-been 100 to Lady Bird Johnson.

The (semi) local-boy-made-good, Richard "Bart's Bets Friend" Nixon's 100th would have been today. He grew up in southern CA.

How was he "semi local"? He was born in Yorba Linda, CA to Quaker parents, educated at nearby Whittier College before going off to Duke, and represented the state in both sides of Congress before being picked to be Vice President. Local boy makes good before making very bad with a career of dirty tricks and power-madness. Happy Birthday, Dick Nixon! If I still owned the halloween mask I had as a boy of you, I'd totally wear it today... mask got me a B+ on an otherwise mediocre oral report I did on you in jr high.

So, since these birthday wishes are on his birthday, does that mean this thread is appropriate because he's dead?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    How was he "semi local"? He was born in Yorba Linda, CA to Quaker parents, educated at nearby Whittier College before going off to Duke, and represented the state in both sides of Congress before being picked to be Vice President. Local boy makes good before making very bad with a career of dirty tricks and power-madness. Happy Birthday, Dick Nixon! If I still owned the halloween mask I had as a boy of you, I'd totally wear it today... mask got me a B+ on an otherwise mediocre oral report I did on you in jr high.

So, since these birthday wishes are on his birthday, does that mean this thread is appropriate because he's dead?
    You mean, like THIS mask?

And since I am farther away from Whittier/Yorba Linda, that's why he's semi-local for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FaceThe Nation1.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	26937  

Feh. We already know he's still alive in 3012.
    Tommy, close your eyes.