Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    You mean, like THIS mask?

And since I am farther away from Whittier/Yorba Linda, that's why he's semi-local for me.
    Yeah, probably was that mask. It smelled of vanilla or something.

IMO, he's SoCal, that's local enough for all of us except TeeEye who ain't from the So.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Feh. We already know he's still alive in 3012.
    Yeah, but by then he's insane and a head in a jar which means he's dependent on crystalline opal.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    IMO, he's SoCal, that's local enough for all of us except TeeEye who ain't from the So.
    Huh? "So"....sheriff's office?

I lived in Whittier from ages 2-4. We lived very close to Nixon's Market, a mom and pop grocery store owned by the family.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Yeah, but only living "very close" to it just doesn't cut it.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Huh? "So"....sheriff's office?

I lived in Whittier from ages 2-4. We lived very close to Nixon's Market, a mom and pop grocery store owned by the family.
    "So" in "SoCal". EDIT: I'm dumb, I didn't remember that Kern County is in SoCal until your comments about driving home from LAX on Tehachapi. Ignore that comment about you not being in SoCal.

Interesting about the market, I wonder if it changed its name to avoid disgrace in the '70s.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Say goodbye to your earned money: today's the 100th anniversary of the ratification of the 16th Amendment, the income tax one.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Another 100th, to Rosa Parks today.

President Ronald Reagan, 102. (2-6-1911).

All these 100s; Mary Leakey, bone hunter.

President Abraham Lincoln, 204.

Charles Darwin, 204.

Ah. AbeL and ChuckD. Which one's more the Public Enemy, booooyyyyyyyyy?