Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    I'm super excited about the semi-confirmed AOTC Slave I. Hopefully I won't have too wait for it to be released. Even December would feel like too far away. I'm so glad I never bought the previous versions!
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Going by Clone Wars, Slave I just got like 300% bigger. There's now an AIRLOCK that can hold 3 people BEHIND the cockpit near the TOP - say WHAAAAAT?!? Apparently Slave I is now twice as big as the Falcon, judging by how much they scrammed into that scene in Clone Wars. No way they can do a toy like that. Still, I'll take one that has more interior room and is fun to play with.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

There always was an airlock there. Check Incredible Cross-Sections.

The BMF is still way under scale. There are 2 concentric tunnels running around the interior of the Falcon with the rec lounge (with the chess table) being in the inside track. There wasn't room to put that in the BMF or it'd be huge.

Slave-One is also a much bigger ship than starfighter assortment size. It has prisoner cages and bunk beds for 4 or more crew members, a speederbike "garage," etc.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

There is no airlock on the Incredible Cross Sections, nor enough space for an airlock and a prisoner cell BEHIND the cockpit:
    http://www.phombo.com/science-techno.../full/popular/
    (this version of Slave I is about twice as big as the OT Slave I they cross-sectioned)

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Didn't they have the OT cross section book before the E2 one? And they didn't check their sources? Wow.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Will they repaint it for ESB to have us buy it twice in the Supersize scale?
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Quote Originally Posted by Val Da Car View Post
    I don't see a problem with that. I really don't think the toy is going to be that much bigger than it should be. After all, how often does Hasbro scale up vehicles, especially ones that are already kinda big?
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    Didn't they have the OT cross section book before the E2 one? And they didn't check their sources? Wow.
    The OT Cross Section doesn't show that angle of the interior, but makes it plain that the episode's "airlock" is a big sensor antenna and that there's not enough room behind the pilot seat capsule for an airlock much less space to seat 3 people laying down BEHIND another cabin with 3 people sitting.

Ultimately, I don't think they cared, they went with what the story needs were for efficient storytelling rather than obeying canon.

Quote Originally Posted by Val Da Car View Post
    Nobody is making you buy these things.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Nobody is making you buy these things.
    It is the will of the Force.

I hear Toys R Us or the one of the other retailers' toy isles call to me in my head - and suddenly I am compelled to jump into my Jedi starfighter vehicle and drive to the particular store at any unpredictable hour and buy stuff.

I dunno. I can't stop the voices, man. I can't stop them.

Somebody help me! I need the Talz figures from CW! Aaaaaarrrghh!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.