I am continuing my 3 3/4" vehicle thread series.

This will discuss ONLY the vehicle in the title of the thread (in this case a Big Slave-One From AOTC).

I will cover several unmade vehicles for the action figures per week, choosing them from a rotating schedule through the movies and the Expanded Universe.

I'll order it TPM, AOTC, ROTS, ANH, ESB, ROTJ, EU, and then keep going back through the order in that manner.

So here I'm only asking you if you'd buy a Big Slave-One from AOTC?

I would assume that Hasbro would make a Boba Fett repaint from ESB for certain once they had this mold.

However, noting that ESB is more popular than AOTC, making Boba's ship first might be the last thing they want to do.

Sell Jango's first and wait several years before issuing Boba's. People unable to wait will buy Jango's paint scheme and even customize it if they are so inclined. But as a corporatation, Hasbro wants to sell as many products as it can. Not having to re-tool a big ship like this and being able to sell it twice (to some) will be a great bonus to them, encouraging them to make this ship.

Many of you own both 3 3/4" characters' ships.

This ship would have to be based on the Expanded Universe designs shown in Incredible Cross-Sections. Except for the cockpit, the interior of Slave-One has never been seen on film.

Rotating wings, rotating cannons on the lower end point of the ship, a pop-out double-barrel laser blaster, and a pop-out missile launcher are definite movie-viewed accessories.

The cockpit should hold 3-4 at least. As a Mandalorian assault ship, there would be a pilot, a navigator, a communications officer, and the commander up in the cockpit of each craft.

I don't think a rotating cockpit is really part of the actual ship's design, but was only a feature of the toys (vintage and Galactic Heroes).

There should be at least two prisoner cages aboard for live captures, and maybe a stasis coffin that comes out of the wall for "proof of a kill." There should be probably two bunk beds aboard for crew use. And there should be storage where Han Solo frozen in carbonite could be stored when the ship belongs to Boba.

Another launching speederbike is a confirmed EU feature that should be included.

What else could the ship do? Well the sliding-out boarding ramp and removeable pannel for interior play both need to be there. Also, the cockpit glass should probably open like Jango Fett's ship's current incarnation.

So do you want this made?

What pricepoint do you see it being issued at?

How do you think it would sell if produced?

Are you going to support the large vehicle at its original MSRP? Especially if they release Jango's ship first, say in 2011 and Boba's repaint doesn't come out until like 2013 or something?

If you'd wait for a Boba repaint and the Star Wars Legacy / Vintage-Style Modern line becomes further unstable, could you live without at least having the Jango Fett paint scheme?

Finally, I know I polled for the podracers separately, but they are different molds altogether. This is the exact same ship - even in SW fiction - just repainted (probably as Jango had a Lt. rank and Boba earned his Capt. rank somehow). But do you want a separate ESB poll to ask the same question about Boba's ship, or will this one poll suffice for a Big Slave-One?